Beta testing + site re-design

Regular (ha!) updates on the latest development progress

Beta testing + site re-design

Postby stormclouds » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:06 am

Happy New Year!

First off, a happy new year to everyone! 2014 - 100 years since the start of WW1 - should be a good one for Storm Clouds - finally a release is imminent! I hope all of you have a fantastic new years celebrations, and and even better 2014.

Site Redesign

A quick note - those of you who have visited before will notice the site looks different. I've used a really nice forum theme from Artodia, and heavily adapted it to fit in with this site. The theme is fully responsive, so you should notice the site looks and works great on mobile devices too.

Beta Testing

Finally it is happening! After a small Alpha test that helped iron out a few wrinkles with distribution of the installer and bad tutorials, a beta test round will happen very shortly. If you are interested in signing up to help out, reply to either this topic, or the official beta test sign up topic.
stormclouds
Site Admin

Re: Beta testing + site re-design

Postby sbucher » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:00 pm

I've been checking the forum from time to time. Looks good and I'd like to be in on the beta testing if it's still open.
sbucher

Re: Beta testing + site re-design

Postby stormclouds » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:25 am

sbucher wrote:I've been checking the forum from time to time. Looks good and I'd like to be in on the beta testing if it's still open.

Thanks sbucher. Right now I'm in the middle of implementing some fixes & new features. I'm looking to have another beta in a few weeks - it should by then be the full game minus some content. Keep your eyes peeled :)
stormclouds
Site Admin

Return to Dev Blog