Hi, the 100th anniversary of British operations in WW1 is upon us. To mark this occasion, I've detailed the various campaigns & maps in Storm Clouds in a dev log video:
The rough breakdown is:WW1 Redux
- 1916-1918 - Arras (Northern France) - medium sized map with dynamic seasons. Entire aerial combat section of the war in a single campaign.Fokker Scourge
- 1916 - Ypres (Belgium) - small spring map. Fokker E.III vs DH.2 & Nieuport.Bloody April
- 1917 - Arras (Northern France) - medium sized spring & summer map. German Albatros fighters wreak havoc.Tanks at Cambrai
- 1917 - Cambrai (Northern France) - medium sized winter map. Introduces the new British superweapon - tanks!Final Months
- 1918 - Amiens (Northern France) - large summer & autumn map. Features all the late-war planes.
Some screenshots of the various seasonal textures: